· Control your tongue (“Bless those who curse you;” see also Eph. 4:29)
· Seek Godly advisors (identify with others and do not become isolated)
· Keep doing what is right (see 1 Pet. 2;12, 15; 3:15b-16)
· Recognize your limits (instead of retaliating, stay within proper biblical channels)
· Use the ultimate weapon: Deliberate, Focused Love (see also John 3:16; Luke 6:27-31)
I’m not saying that this is easy to do.
In fact, try as we might, we’ll never do all of this right in every conflict. …That’s why we need Jesus.